Network vulnerabilities check software
Yersinia is a framework for performing layer 2 attacks. It is designed
to take advantage of some weakeness in different network protocols. It
pretends to be a solid framework for analyzing and testing the deployed
networks and systems.
Attacks for the following network protocols are implemented in this
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP).
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP).
- Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP).
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP).
- Inter-Switch Link Protocol (ISL).
- VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP).
Generated by Doxygen 1.6.0 Back to index